Prevention Accelerator© Media Campaign Toolkits
- The READY! SET! DONE! © Toolkit
- The Prevention On-The-Move! © Toolkit
- Changing the Conversation © Toolkit
- Marijuana: Preventing Another Big Tobacco © Toolkit
There are two ways that you can purchase the Prevention Accelerator© Media Campaign toolkit:
- Order online using your PayPal account or credit card. CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
- By sending your payment through mail. Download the Order Form here. Please complete the order form in full and return it to the following address along with a check, money order or purchase order. Please make your check, or money order payable to CADY, Inc.:
Communities for Alcohol- and Drug-free Youth
94 Highland Street,
Plymouth, NH 03264
Phone: (603) 536-9793
Fax: (603) 536-9799
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER—WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
- Enhancing Skills
- Providing Support
- Modifying / changing Policies
- Changing Consequences
- Enhancing Access / Reducing Barriers
- Physical Design
- Strengthening Coalitions
- Providing Information
“INFORMATION IS POWER”
- Gets Attention
- Provides Fact-Based Information
- Creates Awareness on problems and solutions
- Promotes population-level behavior change
- Builds Environmental foundation for other prevention strategies
- Elevates Organizational Visibility – advancing sustainability goals
Users will have the ability to edit all material – add their own logo, contact information, local data and modify the base materials to create customized marketing messages for their own community.
The Toolkit will include detailed information about how CADY uses the material, along with other suggested uses. Detailed information is also provided by means of a “Stepping Guide” on how to quickly edit all materials.
Additional resources, links to useful websites and an index of material by Topic is also included with the Toolkit.
Formatting of Materials
Included with the TOOLKIT:
- Master Guidebook – in the form of a 3–ring binder.
- A digital file of documents in editable formats provided on a USB drive.
Digital Files are provided in the following formats:
- MINI ADS are supplied in 2 digital formats for editing:
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- FAST FACTS are supplied in 2 digital formats for editing:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- NEWSLETTER COLUMN is supplied as a Microsoft WORD Document.
- COALITION CORNERS are provided as a Microsoft WORD Document.
- POWERFUL POWERPOINTS are provided as a Microsoft PowerPoint Document.
* Microsoft Office Documents are compatible with versions 2010 - 2013.
Terms and Conditions
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. When you purchase or use our product that means you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions; releasing Communities for Alcohol‐ and Drug‐free Youth (hereafter known as CADY) of the obligation for issues that may spring up later.
The purchaser (which includes anyone who receives the materials from CADY, regardless of whether it was paid for) agrees to the following terms:
- The templates contained in the Prevention Accelerator © Media Campaign Toolkits herein referred to as “the Toolkit” represent the work product of CADY. We do not claim a copyright to the data provided by other sources.
- Your purchase of the Toolkit allows you use of the templates and allows you to change and reproduce the materials for non‐profit purposes consistent with an anti‐substance abuse message and application.
- You are empowered to make all necessary change(s) to the product to suit your needs. Changes to the materials are permitted to the extent of adding appropriate state and local content and organizational logos. Within each piece, information that should be changed is highlighted. The logo of the CADY organization, or data pertaining to the CADY organization should not be used without our express permission.
- All data cited and published herein is gathered from sources which are thought to be reliable, but care should be taken to update any statistical information to keep the content as current as possible. Links to resource pages utilized to collect data are provided at the end of the Toolkit purely as a service. Certain links listed herein are not operated by, nor are they the responsibility of CADY. Links to external websites are provided as a service and do not constitute an endorsement by CADY.
- CADY does not assume responsibility for errors, and all information is subject to change without notice.
- Purchaser agrees not to share or pass the materials on to a third party. Please DO NOT place any of the Toolkit materials on a CD, portable drive, website, or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale.
- Purchaser agrees to answer inquiries from CADY from time to time to help us evaluate the usefulness of the Toolkit and how the materials are being used.
- Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it’s potential. There is no guarantee that you will get specific results by using or following the ideas in the Toolkit.
- Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to CADY’s. Results will vary and no express or implied guarantees of success are made.
- REFER Friends and Colleagues to the Prevention Accelerator ©Media Campaign Toolkits
- Your Friends and Colleagues PURCHASE a Prevention Accelerator © Toolkit.
- Each Purchase EARNS you CASH BACK on every single sale!
- CADY is a 501©3 organization, established in 1999.
- CADY’s sole mission is substance abuse prevention and juvenile crime prevention.
- CADY presently serves as the State Regional Prevention Network for the Central New Hampshire Region.
- CADY is the Substance Use Disorders Continuum of Care Provider for the Central Region of NH.
- CADY contracted with the federal government (SAMHSA) as a Drug-Free Community Coalition for 10 years (2003-2013) and served with distinction evidenced by several recognitions listed below.
- Over a 10-year period SAMHSA invested $1.25 million in CADY infrastructure—we have sustained this federal investment.
- SAMHSA invested $1.25 million in CADY infrastructure over a 10-year period.
- Current annual budget is comprised of Federal; State; County; Municipal; and Private funding.
- CADY has successfully implemented:
- Environmental Prevention Strategies including media campaigns and policy development;
- Evidence-based direct-service programming;
- We have an extensive network of individuals, municipalities, and partner organizations that actively support and collaborate to advance substance abuse prevention in the Central NH Region.
- SIGNATURE PROGRAMS/SERVICES:
- CADY Consulting Service / Areas of Specialization: Sustainability; Strategic Prevention Framework Implementation; DFC New Grantee Trainer; DFC Mentoring; COMET Reporting; Project Developer of The Prevention Accelerator Media Campaigns: READY! SET! DONE! Toolkit and Prevention On-The-Move Toolkits.
- CADY operates Restorative Justice, the sole Juvenile Diversion Program in the Plymouth District Court Region. Restorative Justice is a NH Court Accredited Program. This highly effective program breaks the cycle of drug use and crime by providing a developmentally-appropriate accountability process without criminalization.
- CADY operates the sole youth employment program in Central NH, The LAUNCH Youth Entrepreneurship Program. Since 2005, this outcome-based public/private partnership has educated, engaged, and employed over 250 youth. The LAUNCH provides year-round skill building, leadership development, mentoring, and paid summer employment. Outcome data provided by an independent evaluation noted that LAUNCH youth are significantly less likely to engage in high-risk behaviors such as substance use.
- AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
- CADY has been recognized nationally by CADCA twice as a “National Coalition of the Year” finalist for data outcomes and capacity to mobilize stakeholders and lead positive community change.
- CADY was the recipient of a national award (in 2007) by CSAP’s Service to Science Program for our signature program, Project Monitor, which was elevated to statewide implementation as “Project Monitor Under 21” in a collaboration between NH Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services, the NH Bureau of Liquor Enforcement, and 2-1-1 New Hampshire. CADY was proud to have brokered statewide stewardship of Project Monitor Under 21 enabling 24/7 statewide dispatch for this anonymous tip line designed to prevent access to underage drinking parties.
- In 2009, CADY was awarded the Plymouth State University Community Partner Award by NH Campus Compact recognizing CADY’s effectiveness in building collaborative partnerships and advancing opportunities for youth in the Central NH region.
- In 2011, The LAUNCH Youth Entrepreneurship Program was spotlighted by the White House as a public/private program to emulate for youth employment and primary prevention.
- In 2014, CADY was honored to receive the 2014 NH Prevention Provider of the Year award from the NH Alcohol and Other Drug Service Providers’ Association.
- In 2015, The Partnership for a Drug-Free NH named CADY their Non-Profit Champion of the Year. Governor Maggie Hassan presented the award.
- In 2015, the CADY Youth Advocacy and Advisory Council received the statewide YOUTH-IN-ACTION award.
- CADY leads strong collaborative partnerships that mobilize the community towards drug-free outcomes.
- CADY has implemented a sustainability plan that includes the underwriting of initiatives by partners, a fundraising campaign with established donors; and 12 municipalities contributing financially to coalition services.
- CADY has earned the public trust by involving and empowering all core sectors to create sustainable community change.
"The Prevention Accelerator has been a huge asset to our community. It has assisted in building our coalition's capacity through education and awareness! Each message is very easy to tweak by simply adding our coalition logo into the already formatted templates. This campaign has allowed us to increase our visibility while also providing local solutions for local concerns."
Kim Linkel - Coalition for a Drug-Free Batesville
"I love your Products!"
Cathy Williams - DFC Coordinator, KY Agency for Substance Abuse Policy
"The Prevention Accelerator is so easy to use! We can send newsletters, ads and articles to the parents in our school community in just a few minutes. The messages are relevant and powerful, and we can put our school logo on every message! I have actually had parents come up to me and thank me for putting it there as it gives them an easy opening to start a conversation with their child and even sometimes other adults in their lives. Thank you Prevention Accelerator!"
Christine Woodland, Health Teacher, Moultonborough Academy
"We love The Prevention Accelerator! We own all three! Everyone is busy and these ready made media and conversation kits make outreach through various media outlets SO easy! Often I can sit down and schedule a whole month's worth of media in a short period of time. This system has given our prevention coalition the messaging tools we need to increase awareness about the problems of youth substance misuse in our community, as well as practical solutions! The digital messaging templates are easy to use for social media as well as traditional print news outlets. It's been a huge time-saver!"
Sara McGregor-Okroi, Aliive Roberts County, SD
Testimonials for the Changing the Conversation: Addiction, Treatment and Recovery Toolkit:
"If your organization is looking to shape the future of the conversation on addiction, I recommend the Prevention Accelerator CHANGING THE CONVERSATION toolkit from CADY, Inc. The amount of research and effort that has gone into creating the content for this toolkit is incredible. The ads are smart and effective, the articles are all well researched and appropriate, and the toolkit is so well organized that it is very easy to use. We at Granite Recovery Centers are incredibly grateful to CADY for taking the time to craft such a powerful, conversation-shaping toolkit. It is an invaluable, time-saving resource for us, and it moves the conversation on addiction in the right direction."
Eric Spofford, Granite Recovery Centers
"Not only is the clinical content of the Toolkit accurate, the credibility of your source materials allows for impactful dialogue with decision makers, such as law enforcement officers, local politicians, hospital personnel, referral sources, and potential funders. Our CEO, Dr. Matt Burden, Ph.D., a developmental psychologist, literally went through page-by-page, making notes on talking points that he can use with community leaders. This is a great resource that can be easily adapted by any community that is in need of increasing dialogue on behavioral health issues."
Daniel J. Peck, MSW, LCSW, Chief of Clinical Operations, Swanson Center