Changing the Conversation: Addiction, Treatment and Recovery © is a time-saving tool that provides topic-specific content for adult audiences on lifespan substance abuse related risks, addiction, treatment, and recovery. Changing the Conversation is research-based with sources including: NIDA, CDC, SAMHSA and many more. To ensure accuracy of data, templates are updated annually, and for the first year, will be sent to those who have purchased within one year. For ease of use, the TOOLKIT content is divided by topic with enough information to achieve a year-long (52 week) prevention messaging campaign via social media or traditional print outlets.
Changing the Conversation: Addiction, Treatment and Recovery © is a strategic, 12-Month Media Campaign Researched and Ready to Go! Included in this Toolkit is everything you need to:
- Increase awareness, understanding and empathy on the disease of addiction and mental health disorders.
- Reduce stigma, distrust, shame, fear and discrimination.
- Change language to “person-first” communication — words do matter.
- Encourage and inspire people who need help to seek treatment and recovery supports.
- Advance policy, practice, and systems by responding to Surgeon General Murthy’s “Call to Action.”