You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. When you purchase or use our product that means you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions; releasing Communities for Alcohol‐ and Drug‐free Youth (hereafter known as CADY) of the obligation for issues that may spring up later.
The purchaser (which includes anyone who receives the materials from CADY, regardless of whether it was paid for) agrees to the following terms:
- The templates contained in the Prevention Accelerator © Media Campaign Toolkits herein referred to as “the Toolkit” represent the work product of CADY. We do not claim a copyright to the data provided by other sources.
- Your purchase of the Toolkit allows you use of the templates and allows you to change and reproduce the materials for non‐profit purposes consistent with an anti‐substance abuse message and application.
- You are empowered to make all necessary change(s) to the product to suit your needs. Changes to the materials are permitted to the extent of adding appropriate state and local content and organizational logos. Within each piece, information that should be changed is highlighted. The logo of the CADY organization, or data pertaining to the CADY organization should not be used without our express permission.
- All data cited and published herein is gathered from sources which are thought to be reliable, but care should be taken to update any statistical information to keep the content as current as possible. Links to resource pages utilized to collect data are provided at the end of the Toolkit purely as a service. Certain links listed herein are not operated by, nor are they the responsibility of CADY. Links to external websites are provided as a service and do not constitute an endorsement by CADY.
- CADY does not assume responsibility for errors, and all information is subject to change without notice.
- Purchaser agrees not to share or pass the materials on to a third party. Please DO NOT place any of the Toolkit materials on a CD, portable drive, website, or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale.
- Purchaser agrees to answer inquiries from CADY from time to time to help us evaluate the usefulness of the Toolkit and how the materials are being used.
- Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it’s potential. There is no guarantee that you will get specific results by using or following the ideas in the Toolkit.
- Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to CADY’s. Results will vary and no express or implied guarantees of success are made.