“Finally… an answer to our messaging dilemma! Who has the time to research and create ads, articles, newsletters and PowerPoints to saturate our community with the facts about youth substance misuse and solutions? The Prevention Accelerator saves so much time!”
“The Prevention Accelerator has helped build our coalition’s capacity in our region! our logo is so easy to insert in every message, which raises our visibility while providing local solutions that address local problems.”
- Enhancing Skills
- Providing Support
- Modifying / changing Policies
- Changing Consequences
- Enhancing Access / Reducing Barriers
- Physical Design
- Strengthening Coalitions
- Providing Information
“INFORMATION IS POWER”
- Gets Attention
- Provides Fact-Based Information
- Creates Awareness on problems and solutions
- Promotes population-level behavior change
- Builds Environmental foundation for other prevention strategies
- Elevates Organizational Visibility – advancing sustainability goals
There are two ways that you can purchase the Prevention Accelerator© Media Campaign toolkit:
- Order online using your PayPal account or credit card. CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
- By sending your payment through mail. Download the Order Form here. Please complete the order form in full and return it to the following address along with a check, money order or purchase order. Please make your check, or money order payable to CADY, Inc. :Communities for Alcohol- and Drug-free Youth
94 Highland Street,
Plymouth, NH 03264
Phone: (603) 536-9793
Fax: (603) 536-9799
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. When you purchase or use our product that means you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions; releasing Communities for Alcohol‐ and Drug‐free Youth (hereafter known as CADY) of the obligation for issues that may spring up later.
The purchaser (which includes anyone who receives the materials from CADY, regardless of whether it was paid for) agrees to the following terms:
- The templates contained in the Prevention Accelerator © Media Campaign Toolkits herein referred to as “the Toolkit” represent the work product of CADY. We do not claim a copyright to the data provided by other sources.
- Your purchase of the Toolkit allows you use of the templates and allows you to change and reproduce the materials for non‐profit purposes consistent with an anti‐substance abuse message and application.
- You are empowered to make all necessary change(s) to the product to suit your needs. Changes to the materials are permitted to the extent of adding appropriate state and local content and organizational logos. Within each piece, information that should be changed is highlighted. The logo of the CADY organization, or data pertaining to the CADY organization should not be used without our express permission.
- All data cited and published herein is gathered from sources which are thought to be reliable, but care should be taken to update any statistical information to keep the content as current as possible. Links to resource pages utilized to collect data are provided at the end of the Toolkit purely as a service. Certain links listed herein are not operated by, nor are they the responsibility of CADY. Links to external websites are provided as a service and do not constitute an endorsement by CADY.
- CADY does not assume responsibility for errors, and all information is subject to change without notice.
- Purchaser agrees not to share or pass the materials on to a third party. Please DO NOT place any of the Toolkit materials on a CD, portable drive, website, or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale.
- Purchaser agrees to answer inquiries from CADY from time to time to help us evaluate the usefulness of the Toolkit and how the materials are being used.
- Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it’s potential. There is no guarantee that you will get specific results by using or following the ideas in the Toolkit.
- Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to CADY’s. Results will vary and no express or implied guarantees of success are made.