Central NH Community Opioid Response Consortium

Whether you’re a social worker, a medical provider, or another social service provider, the resources below are intended to help you find solutions for those who are living with Substance Use Disorder (SUD). These resources can also help you better understand how to combat stigma and educate yourself and others about how best to help someone with an SUD. Click here to learn more. 


Plymouth Area Recovery Connection (PARC), referenced in this video, is no longer in operation.  If you, or someone you know, is seeking a Recovery Community within the Central New Hampshire Region, please reach out to Archways at 603.236.9330 or via email at info@archwaysnh.org.